Our Soccer Skills Camps are open to players from 6yrs to 14yrs, Boys & Girls.
Coerver Coaching® School Break Soccer Camps
Special Thanks To CoerverCarolinas.com For Sharing This Video.
Coerver® Coaching is...
A soccer skills teaching method suited for all ages but especially for players aged 5-16 years old of all abilities and their parents, coaches and teachers.
A Method that focuses on Individual skills development and small group play.
Endorsed and recommended by the top federations, associations, legends/experts of the game, club teams and corporations including:
- French Football Federation
- Football Federation of Australia
- Chinese Football Association
- Japanese Football Association
- Bayern Munich FC
- Newcastle United FC
- Arsenal FC
- Global Partner Adidas®
Highlights since 1984:
- 8 TV series in 8 languages
- Videos, DVD’s and books in 12 languages
- 1.5 million kids and coaches have attended Coerver® Coaching camps/clinics
- Coerver® Coaching centers operating in 30 countries
- Adidas® partner for 20 years
The ultimate goal of the Coerver® Coaching Method is to:
- Develop skilled, confident and creative players
- Make the game fun to practice and play
- Teach good sportsmanship and respect for all
- Value winning but not more than character and performance
- Provide a safe & educational experience that meets best practice criteria
When Coerver Coaching launched it's new 3 part DVD series and book entitled "A new Era" it did more than just extend its product range. These new products contained the blueprint for Coerver Coaching going into the new Millennium.
The new curriculum represented by the Pyramid of Player Development, as shown above, consisted of 6 building blocks.
Each block has dozens of games and training exercises for all ages and experience levels. The exercises and games can be used by coaches who are planning training sessions as well as players practicing on their own.
Ball mastery is the foundation of every player's development and becomes essential to progress through the pyramid. But don't think of this as a ladder, where one level must be completed before continuing to the next level. Instead each step is integral to the others and the player improvement is achieved as their techniques improve at each level.